CommScope’s Flex Frame protects your data center’s internal components while providing optimal fiber cable management. This optical distribution frame (ODF) features ample slack storage and on-frame splicing, which allows more than one person to splice at a time.
Designed to easily integrate into any enterprise, hyperscale or multi-tenant data center, this 19-inch rack accepts any standard-sized fiber panel and can be deployed as a stand-alone frame or configured as a lineup.
• Supports up to nine 4RU chassis
• Enables interconnect and/or cross-connect applications
• Features two cable managers—one on each side
• On-frame splicing eliminates the need to access the rear of each panel
• Available in 40- and 36-rack unit sizes
• Optional locking door provides protection against unauthorized access
Brochure: CommScope Flex FrameCommScope’s Flex Frame is and optical distribution frame (ODF) designed to easily integrate into any central office and data center featuring on-frame splicing.
TC-96292-IP Flex Frame
Brochure: Value of an Optical Distribution FrameCommScope optical distribution frames provide a long-term solution for managing your growing fiber density. Unlike standard rack panels, they are modular and agile, specifically designed for today’s fast changing, fiber-dense environments.
White Paper: Fundamentals of fiber cable managementManagement of fiber cables has a direct impact on network reliability, performance and cost.