CommScope's horizontal and vertical cable management (VCM) kits help keep your data centers, intra-building throughways and telecommunication closets organized. Made with powder-coated aluminum, these sturdy but lightweight structures reside next to your racks and provide the troughs, spools and trays to secure, protect and conceal your patch cables. Available in single-sided or double-sided versions, our VCM kits include silver or black doors, which can be opened from the left, right or removed altogether.
- Sturdy, lightweight doors available in four sizes
- Patent-pending door latching mechanism with easy closing feature
- Recessed handle eliminates snag potential for clothes and arms
- Horizontal cover hinges up or down and locks into position with cylindrical finger ends for easy snap-on installation
- C channel bracket allows for easy access to the cable trough
- Tool-free installation of cable spool
Ordering Guide: Cable ManagementThe cable management ordering guide provides information on CommScope's racks, cable management and accessories.
Ordering Guide: Uniprise North America Ordering GuideThe Uniprise ordering guide contains Category 6A and Category 6 structured cables as well as fiber structured cabling solutions. These products are sold in North America.
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions - Asia-PacificOrdering guide for SYSTIMAX Solutions products available in Asia-Pacific.
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions EMEAOrdering guide for SYSTIMAX Solutions products available in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions - North AmericaWhether you are looking for fiber connectivity or copper solutions, CommScope's SYSTIMAX Solutions Ordering Guide is the resource to find it all.
Ordering Guide: SYSTIMAX Solutions - Japanese